[Skip to content]

Enter search here...
 Hospitals, mental health,  community and  other services

All services providing NHS care are required to have a complaints procedure in place, which is compliant with the NHS complaints regulations. If you have a complaint about a hospital, mental health service, community or other NHS service, you should contact the relevant organisation directly.

Contact details for the main providers in Worcestershire can be found at the links below:

Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust – for services provided at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital, Alexandra Hospital Redditch, and Kidderminster Hospital and Treatment Centre.

Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust – for community and mental health services including the local community hospitals across Worcestershire.

However, if you do not want to contact the provider directly, you can send your complaint to the CCG as the commissioner of the service. Guidance on making a complaint to the CCG.