[Skip to content]

Enter search here...
Redditch & Bromsgrove Clinical Commissioning Group


Please post your comments here
NHS Redditch & Bromsgrove Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) aims to commission high quality services. Sometimes things go wrong and when they do we want you to tell us about it. We recognise the value that complaints can provide in planning for the future and in improving services for the benefit of the local community.

We are also very pleased to receive positive feedback and compliments about our work or the quality of health services you have received as a local resident.



How do I make a complaint?

NHS Redditch & Bromsgrove CCG is responsible for the NHS services provided across Redditch & Bromsgrove. If you have a complaint about health services in Redditch & Bromsgrove please contact the Complaints Team:

Postal Address:

R&B CCG Complaints Team
C/O Arden CSU


01905 733263

NB. Please use the minimum amount of personal information needed to identify yourself and/or others when using email as the confidentiality and security of any information exchanged via email cannot be guaranteed. The CCG has no control, or responsibility, over personal information stored by a person’s own Email Service Provider. Any personal information that is processed by the CCG will be done so in accordance with the Data Protection Act.

How will my complaint be handled?

NHS Arden Commissioning Support Unit provides the complaints handling services for NHS Redditch & Bromsgrove CCG.

Under this arrangement your details will be passed by the CCG to NHS Arden CSU in order for them to manage your complaint on their behalf.  This may involve the CSU accessing your case records and disclosing relevant information to the CCG in order that we can discharge our duties to you under the NHS Complaints Regulations.

Your complaint will be handled by NHS Arden CSU – part of the NHS – on behalf of NHS Redditch & Bromsgrove CCG. You will need to sign a consent form enabling the complaints team to access your records and giving them permission to disclose relevant information to NHS Redditch & Bromsgrove CCG.

The purposes for which your personally identifiable information will be used is strictly for the processing of your complaint. This may include passing relevant information to a service provider in order that they can provide appropriate responses and comments on the circumstances set out in your complaint.

You have the right to refuse this processing. If you do not want NHS Arden CSU to be involved in the handling of your complaint, please contact ccgcomms@worcestershire.nhs.uk. However, please bear in mind that the CCG may be unable to assist you with your complaint without the assistance of the CSU.

Your information may be anonymised for the purposes of monitoring the complaints process or improving service quality.  If identifiable data is needed for other purposes then your consent will be sought unless there is another legal basis on which this information is required to be used.

To avoid delay in processing your complaint you can download and complete the relevant consent form and send it to the address above to provide consent for Arden CSU to start processing your complaint.

Where can I get support?

If you would like independent advice or support through the complaints process, the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) may be able to help you. This is a free, independent and confidential service that offers help and information in making a complaint about the NHS. You can contact ICAS using the following details:

Postal address:    
Independent Complaints & Advisory Service
PO Box 14043
B6 9BL

Telephone:                 ..
0300 456 2370


What if I am not satisfied with the response?

If you are not satisfied with our response you must write to us stating the reasons why you are dissatisfied. We will arrange to review and provide a further response to your complaint, unless agreed otherwise.

You have the right to take your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, if you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been dealt with by the NHS. The Ombudsman will generally only consider your complaint once you have completed the Trust’s complaints procedure and received your final response.

If the Ombudsman is of the opinion that the CCG can do more to resolve your complaint, they will refer your complaint back to us. It is therefore very important to allow the CCG every opportunity to try to resolve your complaint.

You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman at:

Address:                     .
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower

0345 015 4033

Website:                     www.ombudsman.org.uk